Tettra’s simple page editor makes it easy for anyone to contribute. No need to learn a complex markup language or special syntax.
- Make it easy for anyone to contribute knowledge
- Quickly answer questions where they’re asked
Someone asking a question on Slack that's already documented? Since Tettra is integrated with Slack, you can share knowledge quickly in your conversations with a slash command.
- Find out what people want to know
Knowing all the questions your teammates want answered is challenging. Requests will make that a little easier by enabling your team to ask for new Tettra pages.
- Keep content from getting stale
Outdated content can discourage your team from using and contributing knowledge. Assigning pages to the best person will make sure content is kept up to date or archived.
- Document GuidelinesEstablish community guidelines, rules and regulations to keep everyone swimming in the same direction.
- Share knowledgeLet your community members share their expertise with how-to's, videos, technical documentation.
- Better communicationPrevent members from feeling overwhelmed by messages by setting up an "asynchronous" communication channel.