"Tettra gives our team the organization that Google Docs doesn't. Tettra's ease of use and non-existent setup time meant we started organizing and sharing information quickly - our team quickly started creating pages for use cases we hadn't even though of."
- When your team is small
It’s easy to stay in the loop with in-person conversations, 1-on-1 chats, & team emails.
- As you grow
Information gets scattered across an endless stream of email threads, chat logs, and documents. Having to ping teammates to find answers is time consuming and distracting.
- Tettra gives you
A centralized place for your company to document who you are, what you do, and how to achieve results.
- People OpsRelease the knowledge trapped in your teammates’ heads to onboard new employees quickly.
- SalesKeep your sales playbook well documented and at your reps' fingertips to close more deals.
- SupportWith support documentation, make sure support reps give every customer the perfect response in less time.
- EngineeringDocument complex infrastructure, workflows, and who owns what.
- MarketingWrite up the winning strategies for your most successful campaigns.
- DesignProvide the latest logos, colors and guidelines to keep your brand consistent.
- Make it easy for anyone to contribute knowledge
Tettra’s simple page editor makes it easy for anyone to contribute. No need to learn a complex markup language or special syntax.
- Quickly answer questions where they’re asked
Someone asking a question on Slack that's already documented? Since Tettra is integrated with Slack, you can share knowledge quickly in your conversations with a slash command.
- Find out what people want to know
Knowing all the questions your teammates want answered is challenging. Requests will make that a little easier by enabling your team to ask for new Tettra pages.
- Keep content from getting stale
Outdated content can discourage your team from using and contributing knowledge. Assigning pages to the best person will make sure content is kept up to date or archived.